6 egg white
1/4 tsp. Cream of Tartar
100 gm. caster sugar
(1) Mix all the egg yolk ingredients together and stir till smooth.
(2) Whisk egg white with cream of tartar and gradually pour in the sugar. Whisk at high speed until frothy and stiff peak forms.
(3) Gently fold egg yolk mixture with egg white mixture until blended.
(4) Pour into a 9" (23 cm) tube pan. Bake at 170C for about 40 to 45 min.s or until cooked.
(5) Remove from oven, invert cake onto cooling rack until completely cooled before removing from the pan.
(6) Slice and serve.
Mamafami>ma...2nd time buat..dah tak jadi plak...haruu betul...